Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission is the result of the author’s/authors’ own personal research and nobody else has been involved other than the stated author(s). The submission has not been previously published or submitted to another journal while under consideration by the editors of ES Review.
- 2. The article is to be sent in as a Microsoft Word document.
- 3. If the article contains images, illustrations, figures or tables, the author has checked that they are in their proper place within the text and not at the end. The author must also have the permission required to reproduce all images.
- 4. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. See section ‘About: Submissions.’
- 5. When submitting to a section of the journal, the instructions in ‘Ensuring a Blind Review’ must be followed.
- 6. When submitting an article in Step 3: ‘Introduction of Metadata,’ the author must make sure that his/her first name and family name, as well as email, are included. In addition, the title of the article and keywords, as well as the abstract in Spanish and English, must be included along with the submission. In order to include this information, select Spanish at the top of the page and include the information in Spanish, then select English and include the information in English. Authors must also give the information about their affiliation, the postal address of his/her institution, her/his academic position, and if he/she has one, should include their ORCID number.
The articles published at ES Review. Spanish Journal of English Studies will have a “Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial” (CC-BY-NC) license.
The journal allows the authors to retain publishing rights. Authors may reprint their articles in other media without having to request authorization, provided they indicate that the article was originally published in ES Review. Spanish Journal of English Studies.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this journal (namely, those relating the processing of manuscripts submitted for publication, their evaluating process, or the distribution of information concerning the published works) and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Under REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), users can exercise their rights to request access to, and to rectification and erasure (right to be forgotten) of their personal information, restriction of and/or objection to data processing and portability, as well as not to transfer and/ or share your information with third parties individually.