Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission is the result of the author’s/authors’ own personal research and has not been previously published or submitted to another journal.
- 2. The documents have been sent in a Microsoft Word-compatible format.
- 3. Any tables, figures, or graphics have been provided in a separate file and their proper place has been labelled within the text.
- 4. The text has been formatted using the journal's templates and adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic rules of the latest edition of the MLA Handbook.
- 5. All personal data have been deleted from text and file properties.
- 6. During the online submission process, the metadata required in 'Author Guidelines' (5.2) will be provided, including support agencies and authorship position in the publication, if applicable.
- 7. I am aware of the journal's editorial policies and agree to abide by its code of conduct, anti-plagiarism practices, and self-archiving conditions.
Authors retain publishing rights and grant ES Review. Spanish Journal of English Studies right of first publication.
Simultaneously, all articles and reviews published in ES Review will be available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial (CC-BY-NC) license, by which others are allowed to share and use their work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
In addition, ES Review allows authors to arrange additional contracts for the non-exclusive publication of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. In such a case, authors are required to approach the editor(s)/publisher to request permission.
P R I V A C Y · S T A T E M E N T
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this journal (namely, those relating the processing of manuscripts submitted for publication, their evaluating process, or the distribution of information concerning the published works) and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Under REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), users can exercise their rights to request access to, and to rectification and erasure (right to be forgotten) of their personal information, restriction of and/or objection to data processing and portability, as well as not to transfer and/ or share your information with third parties individually.